Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Play hard

My daughter’s Karate class started back up again last night. Now, she’s a tough girl, but I’m concerned that she may be a little too cute for Karate. I mean, she gives me a little wave and a thumbs up after every escape move. And she flashes a big toothy grin to her sparring partner. Maybe her aunt Jessica can work with her on her fighting face. She also had to overcome extreme cuteness in order to intimidate her basketball opponents. It’s a problem I’ve never had to deal with personally- the cuteness that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are cute enough.
I would not worry about her being happy after every successful move. If she loves doing it, then maybe she will stay with it. Maybe she will adapt to even greater challenges.
She deserves fun, even while at work.

Dagney J Velazquez said...

Good point. Work should also be fun, and if it is, one is more likely to be successful.